Can be purchased as a combo or individally.
Combo is set as default.
Boo Ghost Size: 40mm Wide by 50mm High. Cutter size roughly: 43mm Wide by 55mm High. Cutter Depth 15mm
Wizard Ghost Size: 40mm Wide by 65mm High. Cutter size roughly: 43mm Wide by 68mm High. Cutter Depth 15mm
Scary Ghost Size: 50mm Wide by 55mm High. Cutter size roughly: 53mm Wide by 58mm High. Cutter Depth 15mm
Cutter Cleaning Care
• Heat sensitive material keep below 50°C
• Not dishwasher safe
• Small parts not suitable for children
1. Queens fondant works great for raised stamps in particular, i find it nice and soft which is perfect for getting that pop.
2. Make sure your fondant is thick enough roughly 2mm - 3mm thick and nice and fresh! fresh fondant gives you the best results. Once you start re using your piece of fondant or leaving it open in the air for too long it loses its softness.
3. Use cornflour on your work area and also lightly on the fondant.
3. Press the embosser with just enough pressure into your fondant to produce a beautiful embossed/raised effect.
4. Using a fluffy food grade brush to brush the excess corn flour off.
Embosser Cleaning Care
The Embosser is reusable, wash with a sponge in warm soapy water using a very soft brush if needed for those small areas. Do not use any abrasive materials to clean it and do not put in the dishwasher.