All Stamped. By Amelia's stamps are made to order so please allow 2-4 business days before dispatch.
Premium frosted acrylic.
Acrylic size 8cm x 8cm or 10cm by 10cm
Design size 5cm wide x 5.5cm high (stays the same for both size options)
Design fits on for eg. a 7cm standard circle/square cutter as seen in the picture shown or the acrylic can be larger to fit the design on for eg. a large arch cutter shape so you don't get the indents and might want to add personalisation/writing on it also.
1. Queens fondant works great for raised stamps in particular, i find it nice and soft which is perfect for getting that pop.
2. Make sure you fondant is thick enough roughly 2mm - 3mm thick and nice and fresh! fresh fondant gives you the best results. Once you start re using your piece of fondant or leaving it open in the air for too long it loses its softness.
3. Use cornflour on your work area and also lightly on the fondant.
3. Press the embosser with just enough pressure into your fondant to produce a beautiful embossed/raised effect.
4. Using a fluffy food grade brush to brush the excess corn flour off.
The Embosser is reusable, wash with a sponge in warm soapy water using a very soft brush if needed for those small areas. Do not use any abrasive materials to clean it and do not put in the dishwasher.